For the Kids
Hours subject to change.
- Tuesday, August 4, 2020: 5-9pm
- Wednesday, August 5, 2020: 1-5pm & 5-9pm
- Thursday, August 6, 2020: 4-9pm
- Friday, August 7, 2020: 4-9pm
- Saturday, August 8, 2020: 1-5pm and 5-9pm
Armbands can be used every day! New armband needed per carnival session listed above; and same armband cannot be used for both Wednesday or both Saturday carnival time slots.
- $15 in advance, July 26-August 3, 2020 in the Fair Office
- $20 at the carnival ticket booth beginning Tuesday, August 4, 2020
OR $1 per ticket (3 or 4 tickets per ride)
CHILDREN'S FARM, PLUS A DISCOVERY FARM FOR KIDS & ADULTS
More animals to learn about and feed, along with agricultural-related demonstrations. Check the fair's Facebook page for daily demonstrations >
, Near the Rabbit Building
Petting Zoo presented by P&C Little Rascals LLC
- 6-10pm Tuesday, August 4, 2020
- Noon-10pm Wednesday, August 5-Saturday, August 8, 2020
, Commercial Building
- 12:30-7pm Wednesday, August 5, 2020
- 4:30-7pm Thursday, August 6, 2020
- 4:30-7pm Friday, August 7, 2020
- Noon-3pm Saturday, August 8, 2020
POWER BIG WHEEL RACES
- Saturday, August 8, 2020 at 10:30am (registration at 10am)
Ages 2-7: Bring your own battery-powered Big Wheel! FREE entry! All entrants receive a prize! Race run by the Milledgeville Men's Club on the track in front of the grandstand. Sponsored by Carroll County Fair and Milledgeville State Bank
- Saturday, August 8, 2020 after 10:30am Power Big Wheel Races (registration begins at 10am)
Ages 2-16 (classes 6 and under; 7-8 years; 9-10 years; 11-12 years; and 13-16 years): Bring your own bicycle and ride hard and fast for a prize! FREE entry! (Must purchase fair ticket if age requires.) Heat races for all classes depending on the number of entries. Prizes of $10 and trophy for first place overall; and in each bracket $8 for second place, $5 for third place, $3 for 4th place and $2 for fifth place. Sponsored by the Carroll County Fair with the assistance of the Milledgeville Men's Club.
Trophies donated by Milledgeville State Bank.
KIDDIE TRACTOR PULL
- 1pm Saturday, August 8, 2020 (registration at 12:30pm)
Open to all boys and girls weighing 10-80 pounds. Participants will be divided into three weight classes after all entries have been received. Top three participants pulling the longest distance in each of the categories will win a trophy!
- Saturday, August 8, 2020 from 11am until it's over!
Check-in will be at 10:30am in front of the Grandstand. Rain or shine! Games may be messy and wet, so participants are encouraged to dress for a mess! This will be
a timed event. Prizes awarded in each age division and EVERYONE gets ice cream!
Top three in each category will be determined by the lowest overall times.
Pre-register to the Carroll County Farm Bureau Office by Monday, August 3, 2020. Participation fee is $2 per person. Sign up as an indiviual or a team of two.
Age Divisions - Division 1: Ages 7-9; Division 2: Ages 10-11; Division 3: Ages 11-12; Division 4: 13-14. The age of the oldest team member determines the team’s age division.
Download an entry form here >
Sponsored by Carroll County Farm Bureau Young Leaders and the Carroll County 4-H
KIDS' POWER WHEELS DEMO DERBY
- Saturday, August 8, 2020 at 6:30pm
In the Grandstand for ages 3-9.