For the Kids
Kids' Day all hours every day!
- Tuesday, August 6, 2019: 6-10pm
- Wednesday, August 7, 2019: 6-10pm
- Thursday, August 8, 2019: 3-10pm
- Friday, August 9, 2019: 6-10pm
- Saturday, August 10, 2019: 1-5pm and 6-10pm
Armbands can be used every day! New armband needed daily; and same armband cannot be used for both Saturday carnival time slots.
- $15 in advance, July 28-August 5, 2019 in the Fair Office
- $20 at the carnival ticket booth beginning Tuesday, August 6, 2019
OR $1 per ticket (3 or 4 tickets per ride)
CHILDREN'S FARM, PLUS A DISOVERY FARM FOR KIDS & ADULTS
More animals to learn about and feed, along with agricultural-related demonstrations. Check the fair's Facebook page for daily demonstrations >
, Near the Rabbit Building
- 6-10pm Tuesday, August 6, 2019
- Noon-10pm Wednesday, August 7-Saturday, August 11, 2019
, Commercial Building
- 4:30-7pm Wednesday, August 7, 2019
- 12:30-7:30pm Thursday, August 8, 2019
- 4:30-7:30pm Friday, August 9, 2019
- Noon-3pm Saturday, August 10, 2019
POWER BIG WHEEL RACES
- Thursday, August 8, 2019 at 1pm (registration at 12:30pm)
Ages 2-7: Bring your own battery-powered Big Wheel! FREE entry! All entrants receive a prize! Race run by the Milledgeville Men's Club on the track in front of the grandstand. Sponsored by Carroll County Fair and Milledgeville State Bank
- Thursday, August 8, 2019 after 1pm Power Big Wheel Races (registration begins at 12:30pm)
Ages 2-16 (classes 6 and under; 7-8 years; 9-10 years; 11-12 years; and 13-16 years): Bring your own bicycle and ride hard and fast for a prize! FREE entry! (Must purchase fair ticket if age requires.) Heat races for all classes depending on the number of entries. Prizes of $10 and trophy for first place overall; and in each bracket $8 for second place, $5 for third place, $3 for 4th place and $2 for fifth place. Sponsored by the Carroll County Fair with the assistance of the Milledgeville Men's Club.
Trophies donated by Milledgeville State Bank.
KIDDIE TRACTOR PULL
- 1pm Saturday, August 10, 2019 (registration at 12:30pm)
Open to all boys and girls weighing 10-80 pounds. Participants will be divided into three weight classes after all entries have been received. Top three participants pulling the longest distance in each of the categories will win a trophy!
- Sunday, August 4, 2019 at 3pm
Check-in will be at 2:30pm in front of the Grandstand. Rain or shine! Teams with participants ages 8 and older will play a maximum of 6 zany games each. Games may be messy and wet, so participants are encouraged to dress for a mess! Each game will be a timed event. The top three teams in each age division will be awarded a prize! Top three teams will be determined by the lowest overall times.
Age Divisions - Division 1: Ages 8-11 Division 2: Ages 12-14 Division 3: Ages 15-19 Division 4: 20+. The age of the oldest team member determines the team’s age division. Need teams of four people each. Limited to the first 24 teams to register, any combination of divisions. Participation Fee: $10 per team. Fees cover the costs of prizes and game supplies.
Register by July 17, 2019 using this entry form >
Late sign-ups will not be guaranteed shirts at the event. Sponsored by Carroll County Farm Bureau Young Leaders and the Carroll County 4-H
New in 2019!
- Thursday, August 8, 2019 at 2:30pm (approximately)
Required participation sign-up will be from 10am-2pm Thursday, August 8, 2019 in the Fair Office. We will take up to 10 participants per level, completion of first grade through adult. Study words will not be provided. No cost to participate! Playing for trophy and bragging rights; all participants will receive a participation ribbon. This is not a sanctioned event, and rules may differ from the National Spelling Bee.
KIDS' POWER WHEELS DEMO DERBY
- Saturday, August 10, 2019 at 6:30pm
In the Grandstand for ages 3-9.