2019 Fair Office Hours
The Fair Office on the fairgrounds will be open during the day beginning Sunday, July 28, 2019.
- Sunday, July 28, 2019: 1-7pm
- Monday, July 29, 2019: 9am-7pm
- Tuesday, July 30, 2019: 9am-3pm
- Wednesday, July 31 - Saturday, August 3, 2019: 9am-3pm
- Sunday, August 4 - Monday, August 5, 2019: 9am-7pm
- Tuesday, August 6 - Saturday, August 10, 2019: 8am-8pm
- Sunday, August 11, 2019: 10am-1pm
Call the office at (815) 225-7444.
Entry Due Dates
Entries must be postmarked by Saturday, July 27, 2019.
Walk-in entries will only be accepted on Sunday, July 28, 2019 from 1-7pm; Monday, July 29, 2019 from 9am-7pm; and Tuesday, July 30, 2019 from 9am-3pm.
Kids' Day all hours every day!
- Tuesday, August 6, 2019: 6-10pm
- Wednesday, August 7, 2019: 5-10pm
- Thursday, August 8, 2019: 1-10pm
- Friday, August 9, 2019: 5-10pm
- Saturday, August 10, 2019: 1-10pm
Armbands can be used every day!
- $15 in advance, July 28-August 5, 2019 in the Fair Office
- $20 at the carnival ticket booth beginning Tuesday, August 6, 2019
OR $1 per ticket (3 or 4 tickets per ride)
Handicapped parking passes may be obtained from the Fair Office. Please inquire about location and infield track parking.
- Children 7 years and under: FREE
- Daily admission: $7
- Season ticket: $25
- Exhibitor's ticket: $20
- Junior Exhibitor's ticket: $5 (Child must be 11 years old or under and entering Departments N, PJ, PL, PM, PO or PV only. All other departments require a $20 exhibitor's ticket, even if child is 11 years old or younger.)
Because most entries will come in prior to opening day of the fair on Tuesday, Exhibitor’s Tickets must be picked up in the fair office. Tickets will be mailed only
to those in departments whose only
exhibits are brought in Tuesday through Saturday when an admittance fee to enter the fairgrounds would be charged.
Individuals wishing to return the same day will be hand stamped at the gate and will be allowed to leave and return to the fair the same day at no additional cost. A stamped hand is your only admission back into the grounds.
TICKETS FOR CONCERT AND DEMOLITION DERBY
Purchase in the Commercial Building.
- Saturday, July 20, 2019 from 10am to 1pm (concert tickets only)
- Saturday, August 3, 2019 from 9am to 3pm
- Sunday, August 4, 2019 from 10am to 2pm
- Monday, August 5, 2019 from Noon to 4pm
- Any day during the fair from 9am to 8pm
TICKETS FOR JERROD NIEMANN
GRANDSTAND SEATING: There will be no reserved seating but a $10 ticket must be purchased for seating under roof or on side bleachers.
TRACK WRISTBAND: $20
Both Grandstand and Track wristbands can be purchased by mail. Include full cost for number of seats or wristbands, your name and phone number. Mail to:
Carroll County Fair
PO Box 548
Milledgeville, IL 61051
Please make checks payable to "Carroll County Fair" (or "CCF"). No tickets or wristbands will be held unless payment is included. Pick up tickets or wristbands in the Ticket Booth Office in the Commercial Building the day of the concert.
TICKETS FOR DEMOLITION DERBY
RESERVED GRANDSTAND SEATING: $10 (must be purchased in person)
PIT PASS: $25 (available night of event)
No one under the age of 14 permitted on the track.
NOTE: On Saturday, Sunday and Monday (August 3-5, 2019) you do not need to pay an admittance fee to purchase Grandstand Seating or Track Wristbands. Beginning Tuesday, August 6, 2019, fairgoers must pay admittance into the fairgrounds at $7 (or have a season pass or exhibitor's ticket) to purchase seating or wristbands.
Please make checks payable to "Carroll County Fair" (or "CCF").
NO PHONE CALL RESERVATIONS!
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES!
Ticket Stub Disclaimer for both Concert and Demolition Derby nights
The holder of this ticket assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event for which this ticket provides admission, including, but not limited to, the danger posed by a foreign object entering any seating or viewing area, and the holder agrees that the Carroll County Fair Association and its agents, vendors, or independent contractors are not liable for any injuries.