2020 Fair Office Hours
The Fair Office on the fairgrounds will be open during the day beginning Sunday, July 26, 2020.
- Sunday, July 26, 2020: 1-7pm
- Monday, July 27, 2020: 9am-7pm
- Tuesday, July 28 - Saturday, August 1, 2020: 9am-3pm
- Sunday, August 2 - Monday, August 3, 2020: 9am-8pm
- Tuesday, August 4 - Saturday, August 8, 2020: 8am-8pm
- Sunday, August 9, 2020: 10am-1pm
Call the office at (815) 225-7444.
Entry Due Dates
Entries must be postmarked by Saturday, July 25, 2020.
Walk-in entries will only be accepted on Sunday, July 26, 2020 from 1-7pm; Monday, July 27, 2020 from 9am-7pm; and Tuesday, July 28, 2020, from 9am-3pm.
Hours subject to change.
- Tuesday, August 4, 2020: 5-9pm
- Wednesday, August 5, 2020: 1-5pm & 5-9pm
- Thursday, August 6, 2020: 4-9pm
- Friday, August 7, 2020: 4-9pm
- Saturday, August 8, 2020: 1-5pm and 5-9pm
Armbands can be used every day! New armband needed per carnival session listed above; and same armband cannot be used for both Wednesday or both Saturday carnival time slots.
- $15 in advance, July 26-August 3, 2020 in the Fair Office
- $20 at the carnival ticket booth beginning Tuesday, August 4, 2020
OR $1 per ticket (3 or 4 tickets per ride)
Handicapped parking passes may be obtained from the Fair Office. Please inquire about location and infield track parking.
When using a seson or exhibitor's ticket to the fairgrounds, be sure it is punched for the day at the ticket booth.
- Children 7 years and under: FREE
- Daily admission: $7
- Season ticket: $25
- Exhibitor's ticket: $20
- Junior Exhibitor's ticket: $5 (Child must be 11 years old or under and entering Departments N, PJ, PL, PM, PO or PV only. All other departments require a $20 exhibitor's ticket, even if child is 11 years old or younger.)
Individuals wishing to return the same day will be hand stamped or receive a wristband (different each day) at the ticket booth upon leaving. A stamped hand or correct daily wristband is your only
admission back into the fairgrounds. Otherwise, another daily admission of $7 must be paid. This will be strictly enforced.
Because most entries will come in prior to opening day of the fair on Tuesday, Exhibitor’s Tickets must be picked up in the fair office. Tickets will be mailed only
to those in departments whose only
exhibits are brought in Tuesday through Saturday when an admittance fee to enter the fairgrounds would be charged.
TICKETS FOR CONCERT AND DEMOLITION DERBY
Purchase in the Commercial Building.
- Saturday, August 1, 2020 from 9am to 3pm
- Sunday, August 2, 2020 from 10am to 2pm
- Monday, August 3, 2020 from Noon to 4pm
- Any day during the fair from 1-8pm
WRISTBANDS FOR RICOCHET CONCERT
GRANDSTAND OR TRACK - $10 each
NO RESERVED SEATING but a $10 wristband must be purchased to sit in the Grandstand or on the Track.
Both Grandstand and Track wristbands can be purchased by mail. Include your name, phone number, and full cost for number of wristbands. No wristbands will be held unless payment is included. Mail to:
Carroll County Fair
PO Box 548
Milledgeville, IL 61051
Please make checks payable to "Carroll County Fair" (or "CCF"). Pick up wristbands in the Ticket Booth Office in the Commercial Building the day of the concert or any day prior to the concert.
TICKETS FOR DEMOLITION DERBY
RESERVED GRANDSTAND SEATING (under roof): $10 (must be purchased in person)
PIT PASS: $25 (available night of event)
No one under the age of 14 permitted on the track.
NOTE: On Saturday, Sunday and Monday (August 1-3, 2020) you do not need to pay an admittance fee to purchase Grandstand Seating or Track Wristbands. Beginning Tuesday, August 4, 2020, fairgoers must pay admittance into the fairgrounds at $7 (or have a season pass or exhibitor's ticket) to purchase seating or wristbands.
Please make checks payable to "Carroll County Fair" (or "CCF").
NO PHONE CALL RESERVATIONS!
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES!
Disclaimer for both Concert and Demolition Derby nights
The holder of this ticket/wristband assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event for which this ticket/wristband provides admission, including, but not limited to, the danger posed by a foreign object entering any seating or viewing area, and the holder agrees that the Carroll County Fair Association and its agents, vendors, or independent contractors are not liable for any injuries.