2022 Fair Office Hours
The Fair Office on the fairgrounds will be open during the day beginning Sunday, July 31, 2022.
- Sunday, July 31, 2022: 1-7pm
- Monday, August 1, 2022: 9am-7pm
- Tuesday, August 2 – Saturday, August 6, 2022: 9am-3pm
- Sunday, August 7 – Monday, August 8, 2022: 9am-8pm
- Tuesday, August 9 – Saturday, August 13 2022: 8am-8pm
- Sunday, August 14 2022: 10am-1pm
Call the office at 815-225-7444.
Entry Due Dates
Entries must be postmarked by Saturday, July 30, 2022.
Walk-in entries will only be accepted on Sunday, July 31, 2022 from 1-7pm; Monday, August 1, 2022 from 9am-7pm; and Tuesday, August 2, 2022, from 9am-3pm.
Carnival only open during the following session times
- Tuesday, August 9, 2022: 6-10pm
- Wednesday, August 10, 2022: 1-5pm & 6-10pm
- Thursday, August 11, 2022: 4-10pm
- Friday, August 12, 2022: 4-10pm
- Saturday, August 13, 2022: 1-5pm and 6-10pm
Hours subject to change.
Wristbands can be used every day except Thursday! New armband needed per carnival session listed above; and same armband cannot be used for both Wednesday or both Saturday carnival time slots.
- $25 in advance, July 31-August 8, 2022 in the Fair Office
- $28 at the carnival ticket booth beginning Tuesday, August 9, 2021
OR $1.25 per ticket (2 to 5 tickets per ride) OR Thursday Special all rides are $1.50 (no wristbands)
Handicapped parking passes may be obtained from the Fair Office. Please inquire about location and infield track parking.
- Children 7 years and under: FREE
- Daily admission: $10
- Season Wristbands: $30
- Exhibitor’s Wristbands: $20
- Junior Exhibitor’s Wristbands: $5 (Child must be 11 years old or under and entering Departments N, PJ, PL, PM, PO or PV only. All other departments require a $20 exhibitor’s ticket, even if child is 11 years old or younger.)
Instead of paper tickets, wristbands will be used exclusively for entrance onto the fairgrounds. You can buy a daily wristband or purchase season or exhibitor wristbands . The wristbands will be different each day and will allow you to leave the fairgrounds and be re-admitted the same day.
Because most entries will come in prior to opening day of the fair on Tuesday, Exhibitor’s Wristbands must be picked up in the fair office. Wristbands will be mailed only to those in departments whose only exhibits are brought in Tuesday through Saturday when an admittance fee to enter the fairgrounds would be charged.
Tickets for Demolition Derby
Purchase in the Commercial Building for RESERVED GRANDSTAND SEATING (under roof).
- Saturday, August 6, 2022 from 9am to 3pm
- Sunday, August 7, 2022 from 10am to 2pm
- Monday, August 8, 2022 from Noon to 4pm
- OR Any day during the fair from 1-8pm
Tickets for Demolition Derby
RESERVED GRANDSTAND SEATING (under roof): $10 (must be purchased in person)
PIT PASS: $25 (available night of event)
NOTE: On Saturday, Sunday and Monday (August 6, August 7, and August 8 2022) you do not need to pay an admittance fee to purchase Grandstand Seating. Beginning Tuesday, August 9, 2022, fairgoers must pay admittance into the fairgrounds at $10 (or have a season or exhibitor’s Wristband) to purchase seating.
Please make checks payable to “Carroll County Fair” (or “CCF”).
NO PHONE CALL RESERVATIONS!
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES!
Disclaimer for all Days
Fair attendees assume all risk and danger incidental to the event for which this ticket/wristband provides admission, including, but not limited to, the danger posed by a foreign object entering any seating or viewing area, and the holder agrees that the Carroll County Fair Association and its agents, vendors, or independent contractors are not liable for any injuries.