For The Kids
Carnival only open during the following session times
- Tuesday, August 9, 2022: 6-10pm
- Wednesday, August 10, 2022: 1-5pm & 6-10pm
- Thursday, August 11, 2022: 4-10pm
- Friday, August 12, 2022: 4-10pm
- Saturday, August 13, 2022: 1-5pm and 6-10pm
Hours subject to change.
Wristbands can be used every day except Thursday! New armband needed per carnival session listed above; and same armband cannot be used for both Wednesday or both Saturday carnival time slots.
- $25 in advance, July 31-August 8, 2022 in the Fair Office
- $28 at the carnival ticket booth beginning Tuesday, August 9, 2021
OR $1.25 per ticket (2 to 5 tickets per ride) OR Thursday Special all rides are $1.50 (no wristbands)
Power Big Wheel Races
- Saturday, August 13, 2022 at 10:30am (registration at 10am)
Ages 2-7: Bring your own battery-powered Big Wheel! FREE entry! All entrants receive a prize! Race run by the Milledgeville Men’s Club on the track in front of the grandstand. Sponsored by Carroll County Fair and Milledgeville State Bank
- Saturday, August 13, 2022 after 10:30am Power Big Wheel Races (registration begins at 10am)
Ages 2-16 (classes 6 and under; 7-8 years; 9-10 years; 11-12 years; and 13-16 years): Bring your own bicycle and ride hard and fast for a prize! FREE entry! (Must purchase fair ticket if age requires.) Heat races for all classes depending on the number of entries. Prizes of $10 and trophy for first place overall; and in each bracket $8 for second place, $5 for third place, $3 for 4th place and $2 for fifth place. Sponsored by the Carroll County Fair with the assistance of the Milledgeville Men’s Club. Trophies donated by Milledgeville State Bank.
Kiddie Tractor Pull
East of the 4-H Building
- 1pm Saturday, August 13, 2022 (registration at 12:30pm)
Open to all boys and girls weighing 10-80 pounds. Participants will be divided into three weight classes after all entries have been received. Top three participants pulling the longest distance in each of the categories will win a trophy!
- Saturday, August 13, 2022 from 11am until it’s over!
Check-in will be at 10:30am in front of the Grandstand. Rain or shine! Games may be messy and wet, so participants are encouraged to dress for a mess! This will be a timed event. Prizes awarded in each age division and EVERYONE gets ice cream! Top three in each category will be determined by the lowest overall times.
Pre-register to the Carroll County Farm Bureau Office by Monday, August 2, 2021. Participation fee is $2 per person. Sign up as an indiviual or a team of two.
Age Divisions – Division 1: Ages 7-9; Division 2: Ages 10-11; Division 3: Ages 11-12; Division 4: 13-14. The age of the oldest team member determines the team’s age division.
Sponsored by Carroll County Farm Bureau Young Leaders and the Carroll County 4-H
Kids' Power Wheels Demo Derby
- Saturday, August 13, 2022 at 6:30pm
In the Grandstand for ages 3-9.