Entries must be postmarked by Saturday, July 27, 2019.
Walk-in entries will only be accepted on Sunday, July 28, 2019 from 1-7pm; Monday, July 29, 2019 from 9am-7pm; and Tuesday, July 30, 2019, from 9am-3pm, with the exception of Open and Junior Floriculture (Departments L and PL). Entries close for those departments on:
- L (Open Divison I) and PL on Monday, August 5, 2019
- PL (Open Division II): Wednesday, August 7, 2019
Click here to download the Animal Ethics Signature Page, which must be included with all animal entries. >
You DO NOT need a new entry form for each non-animal department. Include all non-animal departments on the same form.
Please email us from the Contact Us page if you don't find the form you need.
- Non-Animal Departments Entry Form >
- J: Open Farm Produce and Vegetables
- K: Open Fruits
- L: Open Floriculture
- M-1: Open Textiles
- M-2: Open Fine Arts
- N: Education (preschool through high school)
- O-1: Open Culinary - Jams, Jellies, Preserves & Canned Goods
- O-2: Open Culinary - Baked Goods
- PJ: Junior Farm Produce and Vegetables
- PL: Junior Floriculture
- PM: Junior Textiles and Fine Arts
- PO: Junior Culinary
- PV: Junior and Pre-Junior Hobbies
- V-1: Open Hobbies
- V-2: Open Antiques
- Q: Open Local Pullers & Farm Class plus Antique Tractor Pull
- QQ: Garden Tractor Pull
If you want to camp on the grounds during fair week, the cost is $100 for the week, starting no earlier than Sunday, August 4, 2019. See Besides the Fair for more information.