Besides the Fair
Friends of the Fair 50/50 Raffle
Help keep the Carroll County Fair tradition alive and well! Buy your 2019 Friends of the Fair 50/50 raffle tickets today! Available from any board member and select businesses before the fair; and in front of the fair office from 3-8pm during fair week. Drawing will be at 8pm Saturday, August 10, 2019 on the main stage. Cost is $5 per ticket or 5 tickets for $20.
Friends of the Fair 5K
The Friends of the Fair 5K is a fundraising event that takes place the first Saturday in October at 9am at the Carroll County Fairgrounds, 28374 Milledgeville Road, Milledgeville, IL. Entrance fee is $20 before September 20 ($25 late entry/day of), and registration is available from 7:30-8:30am the morning of the run. Prizes are awarded to the top two in each age group.
Just before the run, at 8:45am, kids are invited to run the 1/4 mile Nancy Dittmar Memorial Kids Fun Run for free!
The race is held rain or shine. All fees are non-refundable. All proceeds will be used to keep the Carroll County Fair tradition alive and well! We hope you can join us as we race through our beautiful fairgrounds!
Click here to download a 5K registration form >
Do you need a large venue for your event? A place to store your farm machinery, boat or camper? The Carroll County Fair Grounds are available for all different kinds of events and storage throughout the year.
- Weddings: $500 with a $250 deposit
- Birthdays: $250 with a $125 deposit
- All other events: Call for pricing
- Camping with unit: $20 per day
- Camping with tent: $10 per day
- Week of Fair camping (Sunday through Saturday/NO EARLY CAMPING): $100 flat rate
Storage is available from the third Saturday of October (open to put in 8am-1pm) through the third Saturday of April (open for removal 8am-1pm).
- Small boats/campers: $170
- Bumper hitch/ 5th wheel campers/pontoons/large boats, etc.: $220 ($40 late fee per month)
- Farm Machines/equipment: $40 per item ($10 late fee per month)
Updated 3/15/19. All prices subject to change.