Besides the Fair
Do you need a large venue for your event? A place to store your farm machinery, boat or camper? The Carroll County Fair Grounds are available for all different kinds of events and storage throughout the year.
- Building with kitchen: $155 (building: $80, insurance: $50, electricity: $25)
- Building without kitchen: $130 (building: $55, insurance: $50, electricity: $25)
- Camping with unit: $20 per day
- Camping with tent: $10 per day
- Week of Fair camping (Sunday through Saturday/NO EARLY CAMPING): $100 flat rate
- Auctions: $500 per day
Storage is available from the third Saturday of October (open to put in 8am-1pm) through the third Saturday of April (open for removal 8am-1pm).
- Small boats/campers: $160
- Bumper hitch/ 5th wheel campers/pontoons/large boats, etc.: $190 ($20 late fee per month)
- Farm Machines/equipment: $40 per item ($10 late fee per month)
Friends of the Fair 5K
The Friends of the Fair 5K is a fund-raising event that takes place the first Saturday in October at 9am at the Carroll County Fairgrounds, 28374 Milledgeville Road, Milledgeville, IL. Entrance fee is $20, and registration is available from 7:30-8:30am the morning of the run. Prizes are awarded to the top two in each age group.
Just before the run, at 8:45am, kids are invited to run the 1/4 mile Nancy Dittmar Memorial Kids Fun Run for a $10 entry fee. Every person who enters receives a participation gift.
The race is held rain or shine. All fees are non-refundable. All proceeds will be used to keep the Carroll County Fair tradition alive and well! We hope you can join us as we race through our beautiful fairgrounds!
Click here to download a 5K registration form >